Chair: Carla L. Spagnoletti, MD
Chair Elect: Ankur A. Doshi, MD
Immediate Past Chair: David M. Elnicki, MD
Faculty Development Series
- Organizing/archiving monthly AME seminar series with topics related to teaching skills and career development
- Collaborating with faculty affairs on on-boarding approaches
Chairs: Bob Arnold, MD and Tom Painter, MD
- Add Committee members from different departments
- Develop timeline for membership renewal and selection of new members
- Further develop and clarify requirements for memership renewal
- Recruitment and selection of new members
Chairs: Bill Follansbee, MD and Scott Herrle, MD
Mentorship in Medical Education (MIME)
- Provide an external advice source towards building the CV and making the key steps in member’s career promotion, both tenured and non-tenured, at both the assistant to associate and the associate to full professor levels.
- Provide feedback on building the Teaching Portfolios for promotional consideration.
- Upon request, to observe teaching faculty during their actual teaching presentation and provide constructive feedback on good and bad teaching styles.
- Screen archived AME lectures and post for faculty to review
- Consult for physician educators about doing medical education scholarship
Chairs: Don DeFranco, PhD; Kip Kinchington, PhD